Reach Michael at 877.469.7377 ext. 804
Michael Renner started in the insurance business in 1985 and shortly there after got his securities license. He spent the largest portion of his career serving the airline industry, education field, and non-profit organizations. Michael received his Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Illinois, and holds series FINRA 7, 26, 63, and 66 registrations, as well as a Life and Disability Insurance License. His main focus has been in retirement, and currently specializes in portfolio management using an assortment of stocks, bonds, mutual funds and advisory products.
Michael enjoys the process of developing long-term working relationships with clients, providing financial solutions as they progress through their careers on into retirement. Michael can help you create a financial plan, a personalized "roadmap" that can help solve his clients financial problems and achieve short- and long-term financial goals. He enjoys working one-on-one with his clients to understand their current financial situation and financial goals. Michael takes the time necessary to design and help his each and every one of his clients implement a financial plan that is customized to their individual needs.
Mr.Renner understands the important role a financial representative plays in helping individuals and families achieve their life goals. As your professional partner, he can provide:
- Lifetime Needs Analysis: Michael is devoted to developing long-term working relationships with clients, providing financial solutions as they progress through their careers on into retirement. As retirement approaches, he will provide retirement estimates and counseling to help maximize benefits and flexibility.
- Personalized Strategies and Solutions Designed to Help Achieve Your Financial Goals: Michael takes pride in listening to his clients and helping them achieve their individual goals. Whether it be one specific goal such as building a retirement nest egg, or a more comprehensive plan to satisfy several goals such as planning for college, protecting against the loss of a loved one, and insuring long-term care in later life, he will be there to help.
- Objective Investment and Risk Management Advice: This client-centered approach to investment planning can help clients assemble a diversified portfolio* including insurance and risk management strategies designed to help meet each client's unique needs.
- Personalized Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
— 403(b), 457(b) and 401(k) Plans
— Roth IRA, Traditional IRA
— SIMPLE IRA, SEP IRA, 401(k)
— Lump Sum Rollover Consultations
— Mutual Funds
— Annuities (fixed and variable)
— Stocks and Bonds
- Customized Retirement Counseling • Education Planning
— 529 College Savings Plan
— Coverdell Education Savings Account
— Long-Term Care
- Asset Management Services
*Diversification or asset allocation do not guarantee a profit or protect against a loss.