Investment Adviser Representative
Reach Jeffrey at 877.469.7377 ext. 805
Jeffrey Wilhelms takes great pride in listening to his clients and helping them achieve their individual goals, whether it be one specific goal such as building a retirement nest egg, or a more comprehensive plan to satisfy several goals such as planning for college, protecting against the loss of a loved one, and insuring long-term care in later life. Jeffrey can help you create a financial plan, a personalized "roadmap" that can help solve his clients financial problems and achieve short- and long-term financial goals. He enjoys working one-on-one with his clients to understand their current financial situation and financial goals. Jeffrey takes the time necessary to design and help his each and every one of his clients implement a financial plan that is customized to their individual needs.
Jeffrey earned his MBA at the University of Phoenix. He holds FINRA Series 7, 63, and 65 securities registrations and life and health insurance licenses.
Mr.Wilhelms understands the important role a financial representative plays in helping individuals and families achieve their life goals. As your professional partner, he can provide:
- Lifetime Needs Analysis: Jeffrey is devoted to developing long-term working relationships with clients, providing financial solutions as they progress through their careers on into retirement. As retirement approaches, he will provide retirement estimates and counseling to help maximize benefits and flexibility.
- Personalized Strategies and Solutions Designed to Help Achieve Your Financial Goals: Jeffrey takes pride in listening to his clients and helping them achieve their individual goals. Whether it be one specific goal such as building a retirement nest egg, or a more comprehensive plan to satisfy several goals such as planning for college, protecting against the loss of a loved one, and insuring long-term care in later life, he will be there to help.
- Objective Investment and Risk Management Advice: This client-centered approach to investment planning can help clients assemble a diversified portfolio* including insurance and risk management strategies designed to help meet each client's unique needs.
- Personalized Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
— 403(b), 457(b) and 401(k) Plans
— Roth IRA, Traditional IRA
— SIMPLE IRA, SEP IRA, 401(k)
— Lump Sum Rollover Consultations
— Mutual Funds
— Annuities (fixed and variable)
— Stocks and Bonds
- Customized Retirement Counseling • Education Planning
— 529 College Savings Plan
— Coverdell Education Savings Account
— Long-Term Care
- Asset Management Services
*Diversification or asset allocation do not guarantee a profit or protect against a loss.