CA Insurance Lic #0799839
Reach Robert at 877.469.7377 ext. 807
Robert Cates earned his Masters Degree in Education from Azusa Pacific University, and currently holds FINRA series 7 and 63 registrations and specializes in portfolio management and retirement counseling. He enjoys playing a central role in helping his clients achieve their financial and retirement goals.
Robert will develop long-term working relationships with clients, providing financial solutions as they progress through their careers on into retirement. He can help you create a financial plan, a personalized "roadmap" that can help solve his clients financial problems and achieve short- and long-term financial goals. He enjoys working one-on-one with his clients to understand their current financial situation and financial goals. Robert takes the time necessary to design and help his each and every one of his clients implement a financial plan that is customized to their individual needs.
Mr.Cates understands the important role a financial representative plays in helping individuals and families achieve their life goals. As your professional partner, he can provide:
- Lifetime Needs Analysis: Robert is devoted to developing long-term working relationships with clients, providing financial solutions as they progress through their careers on into retirement. As retirement approaches, he will provide retirement estimates and counseling to help maximize benefits and flexibility.
- Personalized Strategies and Solutions Designed to Help Achieve Your Financial Goals: Robert takes pride in listening to his clients and helping them achieve their individual goals. Whether it be one specific goal such as building a retirement nest egg, or a more comprehensive plan to satisfy several goals such as planning for college, protecting against the loss of a loved one, and insuring long-term care in later life, he will be there to help.
- Objective Investment and Risk Management Advice: This client-centered approach to investment planning can help clients assemble a diversified portfolio* including insurance and risk management strategies designed to help meet each client's unique needs.
- Personalized Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
— 403(b), 457(b) and 401(k) Plans
— Roth IRA, Traditional IRA
— SIMPLE IRA, SEP IRA, 401(k)
— Lump Sum Rollover Consultations
— Mutual Funds
— Annuities (fixed and variable)
— Stocks and Bonds
- Customized Retirement Counseling • Education Planning
— 529 College Savings Plan
— Coverdell Education Savings Account
— Long-Term Care
- Asset Management Services
*Diversification or asset allocation do not guarantee a profit or protect against a loss.