Hi, I am Adam Pearce a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional specializing in financial planning and retirement plans since 1997. But that is not entirely who I am. I am also a father, husband, business leader, and involved in my community.
I am involved in my neighborhood association, attend CCV on weekends, and volunteer for Hustle PHX providing entrepreneurial mentorship and training for underserved communities in South Phoenix. I am a past President of my industry advocacy group the NTSA of the American Retirement Association located in Washington, DC.
I am and advocate for the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation of which I attained in 2010 and is based on the four E’s I believe strongly in:
You must have a minimum level of experience, go through an education and attain a certificate before sitting for a comprehensive exam. It doesn’t stop there, you must adhere to a code of ethics and perform a minimum level (30 hours) of continuing education every two years which includes an ethics element. I choose to practice by serving others and putting their interests first.
When I get spare time I enjoy reading non-fiction, cooking, golf, running, cycling, traveling and the outdoors. My wife Jewel attended the University of Arizona attaining degrees in Molecular Cellular Biology, Bio-Chemistry and Spanish. She currently works in the field of early childhood education as a curriculum director for a pre-kindergarten school. My son, Jacob Charles Pearce, was born in 2016 and is truly the joy of my life.
"After a long hard day at work I enjoy coming home and cooking dinner for my wife."
- 20+ years of experience in the financial services industry
- Specializing in retirement plans since 1997 as a fourth-generation financial services professional.
- 2016 NTSA Elite Advisor Award – In recognition of outstanding achievements as an advisor in the 403(b) community*
- 2014 - 2017 Member of The Legend Group’s Advisors' Council
- Passed the comprehensive board exams, background check and satisfied the experience requirements to earn the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification in April of 2010
- College for Financial Planning, 2007
- Graduated from the Indiana University of PA, 1997
- Financial Planning made simple.
- Retirement Checkups for ages 50+ and are within five years of retiring or changing careers.
- Retiring educators and other public employees – Arizona State Retirement System, PSPRS
- Investing with index funds
* The NTSA Elite Advisor Award is an annual member recognition program that has been established to honor advisors who have helped shape best practices in serving clients in the 403(b) and/or 457 retirement industry, as well as to acknowledge their specific accomplishments and/or contributions. The NTSA Elite Advisor Award recognizes the very best advisor members of NTSA who have done the most to help individual plan participants accumulate assets for retirement. The focus is on advisor best practices for advocacy, leadership, practice management and legacy within the 403(b) and/or 457 retirement industry, directly impacting the ability for Americans to build a successful retirement, especially through retirement plans. In addition, the NTSA Elite Advisor Award proclaims to the industry, to the federal, state and local legislatures, and to the public that the NTSA and its advisors — as trained, experienced professionals — are critical to helping Americans in the non-profit sector achieve individual retirement security.
The Lincoln Investment family of companies nor any of its representatives is affiliated with the Arizona State Retirement System and Public Safety Personnel Retirement System (PSPRS); and Arizona State Retirement System and PSPRS do not sponsor, authorize or endorse the retirement educational services described in this or other communications of Lincoln Investment.